WHAT IS THE SONG OF TANTRA?
The sounds of love-making
The sounds of child-birth
The sounds of emotion
The sounds of laughter
The sounds of animals dying
… however these sounds cannot be written in words.
So we write of the relationship between the Singer and the Listener.
Trust in Love.
POWER OF TANTRA RETREAT
This workshop will introduce you to the incredible Power of Tantra Relational Retreat for Intimacy & Communication happening this December in the luscious Byron Bay Hinterland, December 6-11.
Expect chalet style accommodation, delightful organic vegetarian food, joyous nature and exquisite guidance on all things - Intimacy & Communication.
‘…we will find you where Sensuality meets Spirituality’
Come and co-create with us a pure, sensual container for couples or pairs (singles coming together) who are wishing to delve deeper into understanding the mysterious connection between Intimacy & Communication. This retreat is catering for those have a deep knowing that intimacy is something needed both in AND out of the bedroom; especially for deep, healthy, nourishing, sustainable relating.
Each day of this transformation retreat will include Four Instructive Sessions:
* Hands-On, Guided Embodiment Practices for Deepening Intimacy
* Discourse & Group Forum from chapters of the book ‘Song of Tantra’
* Playfully looking at the Masculine and Feminine archetypes in modern classics films and mythology.
* Evening: Ceremony of the Heart and Senses.
For your interest, a taster of special topics being covered during the week will include:
* ‘LICK: Love-Making In Communion with Kali’ by Chantelle.
* ‘KISS: Kundalini in Sacred Sexuality’ by Simon.
More information can be found here