Ignite Your Power - Perth. 8 Wk Women's Course
The fifth course in the 7-part LIVING TANTRA Women’s Journey with Chantelle Raven is here!
This 8-week course is a guide to bring your shadows to light, get real with the unconscious parts of yourself and come into alignment with your true power and joy.
Join us into a journey of self-confrontation that requires courage, truth-telling, and a willingness to grow. It is perhaps the most important work of our time to live a vibrant life that represents our authentic being.
“When you’ve got this piece, the unconscious child no longer steers your life, instead the conscious adult does, who has gone beyond just surviving into truly living”
Tantra in its essence is the hot blood of spiritual practice. It says YES to everything including our ferocity, desire, joy, sadness, vulnerability, longing, fantasies and all the parts of us we hide from others. It is one of the few spiritual paths that allows all energies to flow, including the ones that society teaches us to feel ashamed of.
When we suppress aspects of ourselves, by pushing them down or hiding them, they go into the shadow. This is what creates unconscious impulses that create separation, conflict and self-sabotaging behaviours. Our shadows become the parts of ourselves that we beat-up on, fight, resist and judge, causing endless suffering in our life.
There is an alternative! To bravely face our shadows. Join us and lets be the BIG YES to life, enter the furnace of our authentic being, and transmit suffering into embodied consciousness.
Week 1: The Shadow - Treasures Hidden in the Dark
- Defining the shadow and the ways in which it runs our lives
- Understanding how the shadow is born when we are children
- Ignite your inner power when you work with the shadow that will benefit your relationships, perceptions, health, energy levels, psychological integration and creative potential
Practice: Initiation ritual ceremony: How to embark on the journey!
Week 2: How Your Shadow Works
- Light and dark—choice and the nature of true power
- Investigate hidden motives—such as the need for control, a fear of loneliness, and jealousy..etc.
- Become conscious of how your Shadows influence your behaviour and create addictions (food alcohol, drugs, social media, work, over connecting, even spiritual addiction)
Practice 1: Stalking the Shadow
Practice 2: Tips and exercises on how to work with the shadow
Week 3: Our Collective Shadows
- Understand the collective hidden forces in ourselves, in others and in the world
- Consequences of ignoring or repressing our shadow
- Delve into the five collective Shadows that prevent you from experiencing love, freedom and a genuine desire to be of service.
Practice: Feeding the Demons
Week 4: The Shadow in Our Personal Relationships
- Discover why you keep attracting the same partners who may not be serving your highest good
- Own your own projections onto others and the world to see your life with greater clarity
- Unravel the stories that your ego tells you to keep you from seeing the truth in your relationship
- Find out why the same events trigger you, seemingly disproportionate to the event
Practice: Seeing and owning Projections
Week 5: Taking Back the ‘Golden Shadow’
- Embrace your ‘golden shadow’—that part of you that contains your greatest gifts and talents
- Allow Honouring Yourself to become a truth that penetrates your body
- Raise your self-esteem and how you feel about yourself
Practice 1: Finding the golden mirror
Practice 2: Engage in a group ritual on how you want to live your life, and make it stick for life
Week 6: How to Integrate Your Dark Side
- Letting go of the conditioned “good girl” and “good boy”
- Bringing the unconscious forces that drive our lives into consciousness to work for us rather than against us
- Transforming the people-pleaser into an empowered woman
Practice 1: Inner dialogue with your sub-personalities
Practice 2: Exploring your inner caricatures
Week 7: Get to Know the Shadow Archetypes
- Understand the four primary archetypes of the psyche
- Embody qualities we define as the best attributes of the constructive archetype
- Understand Archetypal power and shadows that are shared through movies and fairytales, and understand the destructive shadow of each archetype
Practice: Exploring the different shadows so that you can identify the thoughts and behavioural patterns within yourself
Week 8: Every Choice Matters - Embracing Kali
- Understand the power of your boundaries, dignity, inherent honour and integrity to break free from the defensive, protective shadows that keep love away
- Move through the victim/perpetrator cycle to access the diamond in the dark of your desire for your power
- Learn how to work with your sexual unconscious
Practice 1: Claiming back the power of choice and letting go of obligations and expectations that you, society and others have placed on you that no longer serve
Practice 2: The Sacred Art of boundary setting
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Special Guest’s Charlotte Ellery and Chelsea Marie Beggs, will each week lead women skilfully through breath work & movement to inspire deep awareness of physical, emotional and sexual power.
- Ignite Your Power’ manual with practices and teaching of each week topic
- A closing event to celebrate your 8-week journey and initiate you into the power of your Dark Goddess.
- FREE attendance to 7 bonus workshops in Perth, by Tantra-trained leaders:
- Week 1: Treasures from the Underworld – with Marcella Santos
- Week 2: Discipline of Bliss – with Charlotte Ellery
- Week 3: Superfoods for Mindset & Soul – with Kristyn Rawson
- Week 4: Innate Release – with Michelle Passmore
- Week 5: Discover the Physical Power of Your Own Body – with Tatjana Luker Week 6: Romance Your Shadow – with Georgia Rose
- Week 7: Mrtyu Meditation & Conscious Decisions Workshop – with Antosh Sokol
- ACCESS to the closed group: ‘Living Tantra Support’. Join a safe and sacred community of like-minded women who have attended Chantelle’s women’s courses. Ask questions, share experiences and make new friendships.
- Individual support by our highly trained support team to guide you through any challenge’s along the 8-week journey
CELEBRATION EVENING: DANCING IN THE FLAMES!
Join us for this bonus, private event for participants, for a final mystical and celebratory evening, the Saturday night after the course finishes. We will be journeying powerfully with music and uninhibited dance to explore, embody and express the energy of creation and destruction, death and rebirth, chaos and creativity, sensuality and desire, playfulness and magic. Replace the belief once and for all that our fire needs to be suppressed, with a new belief: our fire is our Power when we let it dance freely!
- Full price: $990
- Deposit: $300
- Early bird: $850 until 21st May 2018
- Under 21 yrs age: $600
* Deposit to secure spot: non-refundable, remaining due by 23rd May 2018
* Single mother discount: enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
8 consecutive Wednesday evenings
Dates: 6, 13, 20, 27 June, 4, 11, 18, 25 July 2018
Post Course Celebration: Saturday 28th 2018, venue TBC
Each week: 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Arrival time from 6:00pm
Mind, Body Heart Yoga Studio
81 Nanson St, Wembley, PERTH
Via Trybooking: https://www.trybooking.com/TWYH
* Please note: The Living Tantra courses do sell out so secure your spot early to avoid disappointment.
For any questions, please contact:
Tara Meegan (Eliyah Event Manager)
Chantelle Raven has been facilitating workshops and retreats in the field of spirituality and Tantra for almost 20 years. Inspired by Tantra, Psychology, Philosophy and Shamanism, she is an accomplished Teacher and Practitioner whose teaching style is pragmatic, comprehensive, down-to-earth, and always has an element of fun as well as intensity.
Chantelle grew up with meditation and personal development in her home. She was facilitating motivational workshops in her 20’s as a successful CEO, and then after having her first child, moved into women’s work, writing her first of many books. When Chantelle experienced a massive personal health crisis (cervical cancer) she then placed all her time and commitment into the alternative healing arts where she uncovered her heart’s vocation in Tantra. Fast forward a decade and Chantelle has established the Eliyah Tantra School and has taught countless classes, workshops and retreats all over the world.
Chantelle’s energy, knowledge and passion will inspire you to change the way you look at life, love, sex, spirituality and the emotional body in ways that will remind you who you really are.
For more information on Chantelle and her school visit: www.eliyah.com.au
Week 1 – 4: Charlotte Ellery will be present to help you integrate and understand your experiences from a neurochemical perspective. She will help you enter a state of non-judgemental awareness as you observe the shifting tides of your personal brain chemistry focusing particularly on oxytocin, dopamine, serotonin and cortisol. Through dance, breathe and imaginative movement we will play with our personal brain chemical cocktails and create the foundations for the discipline of bliss.
Week 5 – 8: Chelsea Marie Beggs will serve as a guide to cultivating clear self-awareness as a sexual being. We will journey into the realms of Physical, Heart & Spirit Tantra individually, learning to give full presence to our own sexual nature. From this space of clarity, our practice has the opportunity to deepen as we relate to each other energetically. Supporting and opening as a tribe, we will witness and explore our full sexual potency.
Terms and Conditions:
Deposit ($300) is non-refundable
Cancellations: Strictly no refunds
You may transfer your spot to someone else, but this is your responsibility to organise
The Course Outline, as described above, may differ depending on what the group needs as Chantelle values intuition above all modalities.