Awakened Relationships - Perth
~ Tools & Practices for passionate, intimate & connected relationships ~
Relationships can be one of the most joyous, fulfilling and transformative experiences this life has to offer. This is the path of Sacred Union. Over two & a half days you will receive an initiation into Tantric philosophy, tools and embodiment practices that will infuse your relationship with the ability to:
- Express needs and desires in healthy ways to create greater safety, pleasure & fulfilment.
- Manage inner conflict to resolve outer conflict
- Ignite passion in physical, heart & soul level intimacy during Love Making
- Work through the common fears of abandonment, rejection and commitment
- Connect intimately and authentically so that interest, passion & flare constantly grow
• Experience sexual energy as a healing modality between you and your beloved
- Clearly understand & heal any pain causing conflict or withdrawal in partnership
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
If you are in a relationship that has room for growth, or you want to attract a partnership that is deep, passionate and meaningful, then join us! It doesn’t matter your age or past relationship experience, whether you’re single or in a hetero- or homosexual relationship. As long as you are ready to open your heart to new possibilities, this workshop offers an experience to enter a beautiful, loving, blissful, intimate relationship with yourself and a beloved.
THE FOURSOME – Our invisible pair
You will learn about the invisible dynamics in partnerships which nobody talks about, but which can make or break a relationship – the foursome –occurring between the masculine and feminine energies within a male body and that within in a female body.
Often our "bodied" selves get along quite well; the feminine energy ina woman and the masculine energy in a man. But the opposite dynamic –masculine energy in a woman and feminine energy in a man – is where the majority of conflict arises. Commonly the woman has her nose in the air, expects a man to fulfil her every need, yet has no idea how to charm, provide safety or hold space for her partners feminine energy. While the man commonly sits around with his nose in technology or other distractions, yet doesn’t know how to open-up, connect, receive or be joyous for his partners masculine energy. It’s time to awaken to these invisible dynamics so they can work for you, not against you.
INTIMACY – the secret power of sex
Sexual energy is creative, life-force energy that births the new and kills the old. Are you ready to embrace its magic and power?
- Learn how to ACTIVATE ORGASMIC ENERGY throughout your entire body. The genital explosive orgasm we often strive for actually takes us out of the present time connection and pleasure that is available to us. There is so much more to our sexual energy than this. Free yourself from mind expectation and limitation.
- Understand sexual energy as a HEALING MODALITY: When we engage with ourselves or with another sexually, our breath deepens, our body moves, we begin to sound. All of the stresses of the mind are released as we enter the presence of our body. Experience the pleasure and deep transformation by connecting with another through physical, heart and soul level intimacy.
- Experience what it is to EXPRESS your emotional body, rather than supress it, with attunement and vulnerability, so that you can be in your full pleasure and presence.
- Transform blocks and fears around connection and intimacy and understand what it means to truly engage in the ritual of TANTRIC UNION.
Two & a half days:
- Friday 6th September: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Saturday 7th September: 11am – 7:30pm
- Saturday 8th September: 11am – 7:30pm
Single Ticket: $499 (Early-bird $424, ends 16th Aug 2019)
Couples Ticket: $898 (Early-bird $763, ends 16th Aug 2019)
Strictly limited numbers.
Mind, Body, Heart Yoga Studio
81 Nanson St, Wembley
For any questions, please contact Tara Meegan (Eliyah Event Manager)
Chantelle has been facilitating workshops and retreats in the field of spirituality and Tantra for almost 20 years. Inspired by Tantra, Psychology, Philosophy and Shamanism, she is an accomplished Teacher and Practitioner whose teaching style is pragmatic, comprehensive, down-to-earth, and always has an element of fun as well as intensity.
Chantelle grew up with meditation and personal development in her home. She was facilitating motivational workshops in her 20’s as a successful CEO, and then after having her first child, moved into women’s work, writing her first of many books. When Chantelle experienced a massive personal health crisis (cervical cancer) she then placed all her time and commitment into the alternative healing arts where she uncovered her heart’s vocation in Tantra. Fast forward a decade and Chantelle has established the Eliyah Tantra School and has taught countless classes, workshops and retreats all over the world.
Chantelle’s energy, knowledge and passion will inspire you to change the way you look at life, love, sex, spirituality and the emotional body in ways that will remind you who you really are.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Full Terms and Conditions are outlined during ticket purchase.
Cancellations: Strictly no refunds. You may transfer your spot to someone else, but this is your responsibility to organise.
The Workshop Outline, as described above, may differ depending on what the group needs, as Chantelle values intuition above all modalities.
—WHAT IS TANTRA?
Many people believe Tantra is just about sex and getting naked. It’s not.
A doctrine originating in India, Tantra means “to stretch” ('Tan') “the instrument of yourself” ('Tra'). It is “the way of expanding ourselves”.
Tantra includes sexuality, but it’s really about how to live an amazing life, how to have healthy relationships and process your emotions in a way that really serves you. It’s about being your authentic self, and living a vibrant life.
— HOW ‘HANDS-ON’ IS THIS WORKSHOP? AND DOES IT INCLUDE NUDITY?
The workshop will involve practical and physical solo and group work. There are no exercises involving nudity, and all exercises can be experienced with or without touch, depending on your boundaries, fears and desires.
Every step of the way you will be guided to honour yourself and your partner in whatever practices we are doing. Remember, you’re in your personal sovereignty 100% of the time. You go at your pace and do only what YOU want to do.
— IS IT FOR SINGLE PEOPLE AND PEOPLE WITH PARTNERS?
It's suitable for everyone. For people with partners, this workshop can transform your relationship. For people not in relationship, this workshop can give you the foundation you need to attract a healthy, passionate and harmonious relationship.
— WILL MY PARTNER BE REQUIRED TO BE INTIMATE WITH ANOTHER PERSON DURING THE WORKSHOP?
No, it’s important that we respect ourselves, our partners and the other participants in the workshop. It’s vital that boundaries and agreements are kept and not violated. We fully support behaviours with integrity and respect.
— DO I HAVE TO HAVE A PARTNER AND MUST I BRING THEM?
No and no (unless they want to come!)
— ARE YOUR WORKSHOPS SUITABLE FOR GAY OR LESBIAN SINGLES/COUPLES?
Yes. Tantra is about working with the masculine and feminine aspects within each of us, which is in a broader context, more than just our male or female selves.
— WHAT FOLLOW UP SUPPORT CAN I EXPECT AFTER THE WORKSHOP?
Because Tantra works at very deep levels we encourage participants to keep in touch after a workshop. We are readily available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and respond quickly to Facebook messages on the Eliyah Facebook page.
For additional support, more formal one-on-one sessions can be booked through the Eliyah website: https://www.eliyah.com.au/sessions/
The Eliyah website also provides many Blogs on topics that will be covered during the workshop and more.