Awakened Relationships - Tuscany
Friendship on Fire - Tuscany Event
To understand and enrich your intimate relationships, join world renowned Tantra Teachers - Chantelle Raven & Aaron Kleinerman of the Eliyah Tantra School for a weekend dedicated to Awakening your Relationships! For over 4 days Chantelle & Aaron will weave their extensive knowledge of Tantric teachings and practices that they have refined throughout decades of experience in running spiritual workshops, retreats and couples’ sessions, as well as in their own spiritual practice and relationship.
What would it be like to be best friends with your partner as well as erotic, passionate lovers? Usually one is missing or not as strong. Find out why and then find out how to have a fully turned on, awakened relationship that goes beyond gender roles, dependency, conflict and romantic robotics.
You can experience a true friendship with your beloved that is spiritually erotic, honest, sexually deep AND committed to love. Are you ready?
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
FOR SINGLES AND COUPLES!
If you are in a relationship that has room for growth, or you are wanting to attract a partnership that is deep, passionate and meaningful, then join us! It doesn’t matter your age or past relationship experience, whether you’re in a hetero- or homosexual relationship. As long as you are ready to open your heart to new possibilities, this workshop offers an experience to enter a beautiful, loving, blissful, intimate relationship with yourself and a beloved.
FRIDAY: AWAKENING AS YOUR OWN INNER LOVER
Dinner & Evening Self-Love Centering Ritual.
Before an outer relationship can be created, one must first cultivate and come fully aligned with their inner relationship. This first day is about cultivating this inner union, so that the rest of the weekend is flowing from the abundance of love from your own inner union.
SATURDAY: FRIENDSHIP – GIVING & RECEIVING LOVE FULLY
There is too much talking in relationship and not enough self-responsibility, contemplation and heart centered authenticity. The key to being “Friends” as well as partners is to say more, with less words and embrace a state of gratitude and joy together.
• THE INVISIBLE PARTNERS: We often project our invisible Self (masculine if you are a woman, feminine if you are a man) onto our partners. Learn how to take off the projections and integrate your shadow masculine and feminine aspects so that they no longer create such repetitive, destructive conflict.
• DEEP INTIMACY OF THE HEART: Do not allow fear driven emotional disconnection or neediness to control your relationship. Learn the power of listening and reflecting rather than reacting and deflecting when a charge comes up in relationship, so that the cycle of blaming, shaming and taming can end once and for all.
• CREATE HEALTHY BOUNDARIES: Teach others how to treat you by clearly expressing your needs and what is and isn’t acceptable for you. Part of this, is no longer care-taking your partner's feelings and releasing the fear of losing love. When you are no longer afraid of loosing love, life flows with more ease and fluidity.
• EMBRACING JOY AND GRATITUDE: We can have happier and more joy-filled relationships if we focus on what's right about them rather than what's wrong. Learn how to use the practice of gratitude to stay in touch with why we fell in love in the first place, not become complacent and continually deepen the love, no matter how long you are together.
SUNDAY: FIRE – SPIRITUAL EROTICISM
Sexual energy is creative, life-force energy that births the new and destroys the old. Are you ready to embrace its magic and power?
• Learn how to ACTIVATE ORGASMIC ENERGY throughout your entire body. There is so much more to our sexual energy than chasing the genital explosive orgasm that actually takes us out of the present, connected pleasure that is available to us.
Freeing yourself from limitations and expectations of the mind.
• Understand sexual energy as a HEALING MODALITY: When we engage with ourselves or with another sexually, our breath deepens, our body moves, we begin to sound. All of the stresses of the mind are released as we enter the presence of our body. Experience the pleasure and deep transformation by connecting with another through physical, heart and soul level intimacy.
• Experience what it is to EXPRESS your emotional body, rather than suppress it, with attunement, vulnerability and the discipline to take space so you can be in your full pleasure and presence.
• Transform blocks and fears around connection and intimacy and understand what it means to truly engage in the ritual of TANTRIC UNION.
MONDAY: UNIFICATION AND INTEGRATION
Life can be challenging sometimes. We get busy. Love gets pushed to the side. Learn specific tools and resources to apply your relationship learnings into your life.
• Transform limiting beliefs around productivity and performance into specific ways to create and abundance of love and freedom in your world.
• Effective communication with yourself and others is the way to inhibit overwhelm and keep your body healthy and alive. Today, you will learn tools to integrate your sexual energy with your heart & mind
4 Day Weekend Single: 850€
Weekend Single (Early-bird): 750€ (ends July 1)
Weekend Couple/Bring a Friend Discount: 1550€
Weekend Couple/Bring a Friend Discount (Early Bird): 1450€
Strictly limited numbers.
DEPOSIT 400€ to reserve your spot.
(fill in form here to get started, upon receiving your form, you will receive bank details to make your deposit payment)
• 4 Days/3 Nights in glorious tuscany villa
• All Meals Included (Friday dinner to Monday breakfast)
• Full use of whole property: Pool and beautiful farm villa land
• Unlimited filtered drinking water and fruit
Friday 9 August to Monday 12 August
Start: Friday: Opening Circle at 1700
End: Monday: Closing Circle at 1130
Tuscany FarmHouse Villa, Radicondoli, Tuscany, Italy
Receive bank payment info after filling out form here: https://forms.gle/vLzjC5qc9EpHhrWJ6
For any questions, please contact: Aaron Kleinerman
Chantelle has been facilitating workshops and retreats in the field of spirituality and Tantra for almost 20 years. Inspired by Tantra, Psychology, Philosophy and Shamanism, she is an accomplished Teacher and Practitioner whose teaching style is pragmatic, comprehensive, down-to-earth, and always has an element of fun as well as intensity.
Chantelle grew up with meditation and personal development in her home. She was facilitating motivational workshops in her 20’s as a successful CEO, and then after having her first child, moved into women’s work, writing her first of many books. When Chantelle experienced a massive personal health crisis (cervical cancer) she then placed all her time and commitment into the alternative healing arts where she uncovered her heart’s vocation in Tantra. Fast forward a decade and Chantelle has established the Eliyah Tantra School and has taught countless classes, workshops and retreats all over the world.
Chantelle’s energy, knowledge and passion will inspire you to change the way you look at life, love, sex, spirituality and the emotional body in ways that will remind you who you really are.
For more information on Chantelle and the Eliyah Tantra School visit: www.eliyah.com.au
Aaron is a Transformational Sex and Relationship Coach & Facilitator. He came from a childhood of complete chaos, dysfunction and at a young age completely lost faith in humanity. After attending the prestigious US Merchant Marine Academy, he found a great job, travelled the world and made tons of money, but realized he wanted more. His soul journey brought him close to death numerous times on both the high seas and his travels to remotes places across the globe.
Through these experiences he realized that life is not about personal achievements and egotistic desires, but rather about deep soul remembrance and fulfilling one’s dharma. He has learned from the great masters in the field of sexuality and transformation, including earning a master’s degree in spiritual psychology. Now he helps his clients remember who they truly are in order to awaken their inner erotic wisdom.
Aaron went from being a licensed captain navigating ships to a sexual behaviour and movement specialist navigating souls. His workshops, retreats, sessions and speeches help humans integrate body movement, psychology, sexuality and spirituality. He speaks and shares honestly and transparently so that others can unlock the real reason for their human existence. Aaron is now fulfilling his own dharma and has dedicated his life to helping humanity wake up and remember their soul’s unique gift.
For more information on Aaron visit www.AaronKleinerman.com
—WHAT IS TANTRA?
Many people believe Tantra is just about sex and getting naked. It’s not.
A doctrine originating in India, Tantra means “to stretch” ('Tan') “the instrument of yourself” ('Tra'). It is “the way of expanding ourselves”.
Tantra includes sexuality, but it’s really about how to live an amazing life, how to have healthy relationships and process your emotions in a way that really serves you. It’s about being your authentic self, and living a vibrant life.
— HOW ‘HANDS-ON’ IS THIS WORKSHOP?
The workshop will involve practical and physical solo, couple and group work.
This workshop relates to relationships, and whilst discusses sexuality, it involves non-sexual, uncomplicated and beautiful interactions.
Remember, you’re in your personal sovereignty 100% of the time. You go at your pace and do only what YOU want to do.
— IS IT FOR SINGLE PEOPLE AND PEOPLE WITH PARTNERS?
It's suitable for everyone. For people with partners, this workshop can transform your relationship. For people not in relationship, this workshop can give you the foundation you need to attract a healthy, passionate and harmonious relationship.
— WILL MY PARTNER BE REQUIRED TO BE INTIMATE WITH ANOTHER PERSON DURING THE WORKSHOP?
No, it’s important that we respect ourselves, our partners and the other participants in the workshop. It’s vital that boundaries and agreements are kept and not violated. We fully support behaviors with integrity and respect.
— DO I HAVE TO HAVE A PARTNER AND MUST I BRING THEM?
No and no (unless they want to come!)
— ARE YOUR WORKSHOPS SUITABLE FOR GAY OR LESBIAN SINGLES/COUPLES?
Yes. Tantra is about working with the masculine and feminine aspects within each of us, which is in a broader context, more than just our male or female selves.
— WHAT FOLLOW UP SUPPORT CAN I EXPECT AFTER THE WORKSHOP?
Because Tantra works at very deep levels we encourage participants to keep in touch after a workshop. We are readily available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and responds quickly to Facebook messages on the Eliyah Facebook page.
For additional support, more formal one-on-one sessions can be booked through the Eliyah website: https://www.eliyah.com.au/sessions/
The Eliyah website also provides many Blogs on topics that will be covered during the workshop and more.
Deposits are non-refundable
Cancellation policy as per Terms and Conditions available at check-out