We invite your Mystic self to the second Eliyah Practitioner Training: the Priest and Priestess Course.
There are no pre-requisites for this course other than a calling from your heart and intuition that you would like to join us.
Indulge in 5-Star luxury accommodation for a week at GYMEA Eco Retreat Centre and Day Spa, which is located at the base of the majestic Wollumbin/Mt Warning area in the northern rivers region of New South Wales (near Byron Bay).
In attending the Priest-Priestess Training you are choosing to deepen your personal spiritual practice and unlock your healing powers to serve others. As well as a foundation to your personal and professional growth, this training is incredibly potent for healing with your beloved.
The foundation of ELIYAH’s work is Presence, Breath, Sound, Movement & Touch. This course draws on the writings and teachings of:
- Avalonian Mythology, Sacred-Sexuality/Temple-Arts, Tantra, Magdalena (Priestess)
- Zoro-Astrian/Iranian, Shamanic realm, Mystic Christos (Priest)
- Archetypes of Jung, collective unconscious; based on Plato's 'forms' (Priest-Priestess)
Note: ELIYAH Priest-Priestess has no formal modelling from the Hebrew or Catholic traditions
ELIYAH is a leading training school in the field of Kundalini and Rose Tantra Bodywork.
DURING THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN AND EMBODY HOW TO:
- Safely access Kundalini in the Pain, Subtle and Energetic-Sexual bodies
- Access and integrate all 3 centres (granthis); Animal, Heart, Consciousness
- Initiate and transmit Archetypal Energies; Priest, Priestess, Warrior, Lover, Magician, Mystic
- Set up and hold space for Sacred Ceremony; Working with the seen and unseen worlds to create a safe and powerful container for yourself and others
- Work with the Sexual Body purely energetically (without touch)
- Bring the Priest/Priestess energy into the bedroom and help your clients to do the same
- Use music in your life and in your sessions
- Incorporate the elements of Earth, Air, Fire and Water into sacred space and bodywork
- Guide couples into Rose Tantra (blend of white and red)
- Release fear, guilt, shame and trauma out of the Sexual Body
- Invoke unseen forces to assist you
- Find and develop your own gifts and signatures as a Healer and Bodyworker
- Call forth the Serpent Energy into Sacred Union practice
AS A PRACTITIONER OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Help a client be present in their sexual energy without having to merge it with your own
- Offer de-armouring to the sexual and emotional body to release trauma, pain, fear, shame and guilt.
- Weave Magic, integrate the Elements and transmit Priest/Priestess energy
- Call on the different Archetypal energies now cultivated in your own being as and when needed with clients
- Initiate, attune and invocate
- Use music to take clients deeper, awaken dormant energies and align them to their authentic self
HOW THIS DIFFERS:
- Kundalini-Tantra: Emotional Bodywork
- Priest-Priestess: Pain & Pleasure Bodywork
The Eliyah Practitoner Course: Kundalini Tantra Training covered the fundamentals of Kundalini and Rose Tantra and taught us how to access and free the Emotional Body. The Priest and Priestess Training, whilst still focusing on bodywork, dives deeper into working energetically, releasing sexual trauma and inviting ritual, initiation and ceremony into your personal and professional practice. This course covers Music, Serpents Energy in Sacred Union practice, the Five Elements, Archetypes, Mysticism and Attunement, which are not covered in the Kundalini Tantra Course.
Please note: Certified ELIYAH Practitioners complete all 3 Trainings. The third ELIYAH Training will be run in 2018.
Invocation and Opening Ceremony
Boundaries and Agreements
Accessing Kundalini through the Pain Body with De-armouring
Accessing Kundalini through the Subtle and Energetic-Sexual Body
Protection, Energetics & Creating an Authentic Sacred Space
Archetypal Transmission and Initiation
Sacred Union, Serpents Energy, Integrating Light & Dark, Commitment to Love
Invocation and Sound; the importance of Magic, music and unseen worlds. Using the 5 Elements in Touch and Ceremony
Consolidation, Integration and Ascension; Guided Technique & Mystical Practice. Learning to truly attune to your client.
Closing Ceremony, Finding your Song & Certificate Offering
TRAINING DAILY STRUCTURE
1. Dance, Meditation
3. Discourse and Technique
5. Discourse and Technique
8. Ritual, Puja, Ceremony
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS
Chantelle Raven is a gifted healer and sought after international speaker on Sacred Relationship and Sacred Sexuality.
Chantelle originally trained as a lawyer (LLB, University of Melbourne) going on to complete two years training in Rudolf Steiner Education, followed by the completion of a certificate in Holistic Counselling. A committed mother of two, her career started in wellness and women’s health before later going on to pursue a corporate career, working her way up to become CEO of an interstate sales business. However it wasn’t until Chantelle experienced a massive personal health crisis (cervical cancer) that she was thrust back into her commitment to the alternative healing arts where she uncovered her heart's vocation in Tantra.
Not long after surrendering to her calling, Chantelle was hand-picked by the faculty of the International School of Temple Arts (ISTA), one of the world’s largest contemporary sacred-sexuality training organisations, as a facilitator and trainer, covering Australia, Europe, Asia and the Middle-East for the past five years. Chantelle has been working independently in the field of human development for almost two decades now and is a sought after key-note speaker at international events such as The Consciousness & Sexuality Conference.
Chantelle resides in Perth, balancing her professional life of writing, private-practice, facilitating sister-circles, workshops and travel with her much beloved family. Her mission is providing education in radical self-responsibility and the sacred dance of masculine and feminine within and without.
Dr Simon Martin is a consultant with a background as a registered Chiropractor, Anatomy & Yoga Teacher.
Simon studied Anatomy through Curtin’s Physiotherapy Department, Comparative-Anatomy through Murdoch’s Veterinary School and Functional-Anatomy while completing his Chiropractic Degree at Murdoch University. He is a skilled body-worker, with a solid resume of experience. This includes work as a Corporate Chiropractor in Singapore’s exclusive Camden Medical Centre supporting Executives with both their physical and emotional bodies. His anatomy teaching background includes roles as a sessional academic in undergraduate Developmental Neurology as well as offering functional anatomy modules for local yoga courses and overseas at Ubud's Yoga Barn. He also has experience working with a number of well-regarded occupational-health and allied-health teams in Perth. Simon is passionate about people finding their song.
The direction of Simon’s work incorporates his academic understanding and is firmly connected with his interest in yogic-breathing, having studied with various Masters from Japan, Thailand, South America and Perth. Similiar to the Developer of Chiropractic, Simon searched in India for Mysticism of the spine, culminating with his awakening to Kundalini via mantra from a Yoga-Sadhu (at Arunachala).
Embodying Love Integrating Yogic Arts Home. ELIYAH is a portal into experiencing and guiding relationships with Self, Beloved and Great Spirit.
Co-founded by Chantelle Raven and Dr Simon Martin, ELIYAH's Hallmark trainings are based on the two arms of Indian Spirituality: namely the Vedas and Tantras. Consider the Tantras to be the two "serpents" rising in the Kundalini Symbol and the Vedas to be the "wings" at the top of the Kundalini Symbol.
Deposit- To secure spot
$500. Non-refundable. Remaining amount of Full Course Fee must be paid off by Feb 20.
Available. Full Course Fee must be paid off by Feb 20.
1. Twin share accomodation- 2 people will share a room (king single bed for singles or king bed for couples)
2. 5-Star Accomodation at Gymea
3. All Trainings with Dr Simon Martin and Dakini Chantelle
4. Vibrant, gourmet meals and drinks each day
5. 1 x Two Hour Day Spa Session
6. Certificate upon completion
GYMEA Eco Retreat Centre and Day Spa is a 5-star sustainable / eco retreat venue & healing spa positioned at the base of majestic Wollumbin / Mt Warning in the northern rivers region of New South Wales.
Positioned on 22ha (54 acres) of secluded naturally undulating rainforest with stunning views of Wollumbin / Mt Warning (UNESCO World Heritage national Park). Gymea Eco Retreat is positioned right in the heart of Australia’s Green Cauldron, one of Australia’s iconic landscapes identified as the creative and spiritual heartland of Australia.
This part of Australia is being described as a mysterious melting pot of rich volcanic earth, deep green rainforest, breathtaking scenery, shining blue waters, rare Gondwana (prehistoric) rainforest and powerful land and mountains.
HOW TO GET THERE
Gymea is 35min from Gold Coast Airport, 40 minutes from Byron and just 4 minutes from the village of Uki. Other options are flying into Brisbane Airport or Ballina Airport.
ABOUT TANTRA WITH ELIYAH
Tantra is living a life less ordinary. Tantra is breaking free from constraints that say the animal is not okay, and sexuality is not okay, and the emotional body is not okay. It allows us to be who we are, to walk authentically in the world.
The territory is unbound.
Tantra is new possibilities.
The Australian Aboriginal word for flowing-waters is ‘Kundalilla’, much like the Ancient Indian word ‘Kundalini’.
The ‘spirit bird’ of many Australian Aborigines is the Black Cockatoo.
There are two main types of Black Cockatoo - white and red.
Just as there are two types of roses - white and red.
Just as there are two main types of Tantra - white and red.
The red-rose obviously symbolizes passion and romance ('lower chakras’) - we often see the Red-tail Cockatoos flying in partnership.
The white-rose more symbolizes purity and community ('upper chakras’) - we often see the White-tail Cockatoos flying in large flocks.
‘Rose Tantra’ is a combination of both Red (lower) & White (upper) meeting each other together in the centre to find balance, of the heart.
ELIYAH Practitioner Training Kundalini Tantra 2016